“Hi, I’m Natasha Bailey, and I work with Lightworkers, Starseeds and aspiring healers who struggle to ground their soul mission into physical reality. I help them by reconnecting them to their source energy and removing multidimensional blocks, so that they can finally do the work they were called to do on Planet Earth!”
How We Help & Is This You?
Starseed, Are you feeling worried, exhausted or stressed?
- Feeling stressed, sleepless, or a sense of heaviness?
- Past relationships or situations playing over and over again?
- Personal challenges in different areas of life exhausting or overwhelming you?
- Unexplained physical health issues, female health issues?
- Something getting in the way of you fulfilling your purpose, soul mission?
Starseed, Unsure of Your Soul Mission?
- Check your Soul Mission Manifestation Frequency!
- Get clearer on what your soul mission is, and get you super excited about it!
- Look at one aspect of what might be holding you back from fulfilling your soul mission
- And remove that block or obstacle with a healing technique!
Free Healing Activation!
Here is What My Clients Are Saying
Natasha, I can’t thank you enough for that incredibly powerful healing. The pace and power and everything just worked so well and I felt complete trust driving the whole process which is rare for me. Thank you, thank you, Thank you!. x
Natasha,Thank you for gifting me the opportunity to work with you. You have amazing energy. I feel I have lots to learn from you.
My Latest Vlogs And Resources
Here are a series of videos I shot after receiving my golden sun DNA activations. This activation activates the 12 base codes within each strand of DNA, there are at least 12 , or more if you are a Starseed. To find out more and receive your activation contact me. I...
You have the template of a Divine Angelic Human Being, but you just don't know it! What scientists say is junk DNA is the really good stuff! You don't just have 2 strands of DNA, you have at least 12, or more if...
Hello! Happy springtime and well wishes for the new year! Typically I consider the start of the new year as being the time just after the first new moon in Spring which we had just this last Monday! And how nice for...