New Moon Women’s Manifesting Ritual
Tuesday 17th October 2023
In Person 7pm at the Soul Mission Clinic,
South Tottenham, North East London
Dates: Click on Button below to book!
What is A New Moon Women’s Manifesting Ritual?
This is a time usually around 3 days after a dark/new moon when the time is optimum for doing a new lunar cycle manifestation ritual to kickstart your goals and dreams for the upcoming month! We will gather together as women in a circle to manifest our goals and dreams through a particular movement ritual, and infuse it with new energy! And you will receive a personal Cauldron Energiser (type of Womb Healing) from me to you to infuse your womb with Divine Feminine energy for the new month! We gather together online over Zoom or in person at the Soul Mission Clinic in North East London, Seven Sisters. You have a choice of two different times.
What You Will Experience!
Sacred Feminine healing transmission and manifesting ritual from a Level 3 advanced Moon Mother
- Sit in circle with other women who want to manifest their goals, dreams and soul mission
- Learn how to step into your natural cyclical power as a woman
- Sharing our inspirations and visions that we wish to create
- Receive a personal free Cauldron (Womb) energiser healing from me to jumpstart your manifesting. This is channeled energy from the Divine Feminine!
- Conduct a dynamic movement manifestation ritual!
- Pulling cards, lighting incense, for guidance
- Discuss any questions about manifesting, including overcoming challenges
So if you’d like to kickstart your new month in a friendly safe environment where you can feel heard and acknowledged please join me!
How to Attend In Person
Once you book your ticket you will receive a confirmation email with address details and directions of how to locate the clinic and a mobile number to contact for directions if necessary. I recommend you arrive 30 minutes beforehand to give yourself time to get settled in. Also I do not allow people in after a certain point to keep a safe container for the group, and not disturbing whilst doing meditations and healings. If you think you will be more than 10 minutes late it’s best if you do not attend.
Nearest Tube: Seven Sisters on the Victoria line, walking time 7-10 minutes. Exit on to Seven Sisters Road.
Nearest Overground Stations:
- Stamford Hill (from Liverpool Street station) – 7 minutes walk.
- South Tottenham (Barking/Gospel Oak line) 10-12 minutes walk.
- 259/279 Heysham Road bus stop – 2 minutes walk.
- 253/254 (Stamford Hill stop) – 7 minutes walk.
Refunds and Cancellations
None allowed within 24 hours of the event however you can give your ticket to another woman, please email us with her details by 1 hour before th event start time,
Payment is through Stripe or Paypal. Cash is not accepted for security reasons.
What You Will Need To Bring With You:
- Candle, matches and incense
- Your journal, or manifesting notebook and a pen!
- Loose clothing to move around in!
- Something to eat and drink afterwards. You may like to choose foods that represent the Dark Moon.
Your Hostess – Priestess of the Rose – Natasha Bailey
Hello, I am a Level 3 Moon Mother (certified by Miranda Gray) and Priestess of the Rose guide and Feminine energy healer who is passionate about empowering women to step into their greatest purpose, alignment, and energy so that you can experience life to the fullest! I channel the Sacred Divine Feminine through me to you, to remind you that you are a representation of her on this planet, and to remember your juicy feminine power! I offer womb healings, blessings and female soul healings as well as menstrual and cyclical training to harness your cyclic nature for manifestation and power. For more information about what I offer check out my Reclaim Your Feminine Power Programme page.