New Moon Women’s Manifesting Circle:
Sunday 17th September 2023
Online on Zoom at 2pm/In Person 7pm at the Soul Mission Clinic,
South Tottenham, North East London
Dates: Click on Button below to book!
How to Attend In Person
Once you book your ticket you will receive a confirmation email with address details and directions of how to locate the clinic and a mobile number to contact for directions if necessary. I recommend you arrive 30 minutes beforehand to give yourself time to get settled in. Also I do not allow people in after a certain point to keep a safe container for the group, and not disturbing whilst doing meditations and healings. If you think you will be more than 10 minutes late it’s best if you do not attend.
Nearest Tube: Seven Sisters on the Victoria line, walking time 7-10 minutes. Exit on to Seven Sisters Road.
Nearest Overground Stations:
- Stamford Hill (from Liverpool Street station) – 7 minutes walk.
- South Tottenham (Barking/Gospel Oak line) 10-12 minutes walk.
- 259/279 Heysham Road bus stop – 2 minutes walk.
- 253/254 (Stamford Hill stop) – 7 minutes walk.
Refunds and Cancellations
None allowed within 24 hours of the event however you can give your ticket to another woman, please email us with her details by 1 hour before th event start time,
Payment is through Stripe or Paypal. Cash is not accepted for security reasons.
What You Will Experience!
A new moon gathering is a time for women to come together to listen, go within, and receive guidance and inspiration about what to create and manifest for the next month ahead, and release the previous month so you have a fresh start! All within a safe space where we can share openly without judgement. We gather together online or in person over Zoom for:
- Sacred Feminine healing transmission and manifesting ritual from a Level 3 advanced Moon Mother
- Reviewing and releasing the past month and its lessons
- Receiving guidance from your inner Crone/Wise Woman about ideas for the new month ahead
- Learn how to step into your natural cyclical power as a woman
- Sharing our inspirations and visions
- Receive a free womb energiser healing from me
- Pulling cards, lighting incense and candles to get centred and calm
- Doing a manifesting ritual involving movement!
So if you’d like to kickstart your new month in a friendly safe environment where you can feel heard and acknowledged please join me!
You will need:
- Candle, matches and incense
- A Womb Bowl to represent the womb of the Crone. It’s nice to have a dark-coloured bowl, but any bowl from the kitchen can be used.
- Three seeds – these could be grains of rice or beans from the kitchen, they could the seeds from weeds in the street, or they could be flower seeds bought especially for the meditation.
- A dark-coloured shawl to wear over your head and shoulders during the meditation to create a sacred space for yourself.
- Your journal, or manifesting notebook and a pen!
- Loose clothing to move around in!
- Something to eat and drink afterwards. You may like to choose foods that represent the Dark Moon.
Looking forward to connecting with you!
x Natasha x
Your Hostess – Priestess of the Rose – Natasha Bailey
Hello, I am a Level 3 Moon Mother (certified by Miranda Gray) and Priestess of the Rose guide and Feminine energy healer who is passionate about empowering women to step into their greatest purpose, alignment, and energy so that you can experience life to the fullest! I channel the Sacred Divine Feminine through me to you, to remind you that you are a representation of her on this planet, and to remember your juicy feminine power! I offer womb healings, blessings and female soul healings as well as menstrual and cyclical training to harness your cyclic nature for manifestation and power. For more information about what I offer check out my Reclaim Your Feminine Power Programme page.